Dr. Kenneth J. Manges, PhD, is a renowned forensic psychologist and nationally-recognized expert witness providing consultation, evaluation and testimony in the areas of vocational wage loss, psychological trauma damages, and earnings capacity expectations for plaintiff and defense litigants. He offers clients more than 40 years of clinical and evaluation experience.
Dr. Manges offers testimony regarding damages for both plaintiff and defense:
- Wage loss computation for physical trauma, TBI, catastrophic injury, spousal support
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI). Diagnostic evaluation of TBI is available to determine effect on employability
- Psychological trauma Impact on quality of life, loss of services, loss of consortium, and employability
- PTSD, Anxiety, and Depression post injury may have long-term consequences. Evaluation and determination of if and how emotional trauma effect employment are available
- Employability and earning capacity for spousal support in divorce matters, based on spouse’s age, gender, employment background, skills, local job market conditions, and other factors.
CALL NOW to receive your Free CONSULTATION – 513-784-1333
How Can Dr. Manges Help You? Questions?
Consultation and Expert Testimony Services
He consults with legal counsel before and during litigation, and serves as a testifying expert at trial as needed. Prior to trial, he often assists counsel in the matters noted above through medical file review and analysis, research regarding vocational and earnings matters, and evaluations concerning the impact of trauma, TBI, and other injuries on wage and lifestyle matters.
His evaluation and consultation services allow attorneys to better assess their cases and develop optimal trial strategy. At trial, he provides expert testimony by synthesizing and explaining often technically complex medical and financial conclusions in a manner that can be easily understood by judges and juries.
Dr. Manges has a nationwide practice, with a focus on Houston and Dallas, Texas, Illinois, New York, Florida, and Ohio.